Step-1: Email the following documents to CIAC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scanned attested copy of Secondary School Certificate
- Scanned copy of passport Information Page
- Passport size photograph 1 copy
- For Masters program: Scanned attested copy of Bachelor’s Transcript
- For Masters program: Scanned attested copy of Bachelor’s Certificate
- Receive the offer letter via email issued by the Center for International Affairs and Cooperation (CIAC) after it is approved by the respective department.
- Apply for a student visa to the nearest Bangladesh Embassy. CIAC may assist the student in applying for the student visa. However, the student will have to manage the visa by himself/herself.
- Send your flight ticket to CIAC (email@example.com) at least 2-days before your departure.
Step-3: Report to CIAC office at Room 612, UIU Campus. CIAC will guide you for the enrollment.